»Terms and Conditions
AntiqueGunList.com Terms and Conditions
- Antiquegunlist.com is an online marketplace where Antique buyers, sellers meet to conduct transactions. We are not involved in the actual transactions between Buyers and Sellers.
- Antiquegunlist.com takes no responsibility for the truth or accuracy of classified site, or the quality, safety, or legality of any items offered on classified.
- Antiquegunlist.com reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time, without prior notification.
- When you register as an Antiquegunlist.com User, you are registering as a buyer with the option of becoming a Seller later.
- Antiquegunlist.com does not participate in the monetary transactions between Buyers or Sellers.
- Antiquegunlist.com is available only to individuals who are legally allowed to buy or sell Antique Guns. Our services are not available to minors.
- There is no place for all guns and if you are an FFL Dealer and would do gun transfers in your area let me know and we will start a list.
- The Wanted Section in this classified is for a single item only, as example looking for a particular holster, a particular part or one single gun. It is not for "We buy entire collections etc". These ads will be removed at the seller's expense.
- Every Antiquegunlist.com User is required to maintain a valid email address and phone number in their user information file. We do not share your registration information with any third party and we do not send you junk email. Failure on the part of any Antiquegunlist.com User to maintain a valid phone number and email address on file may result in that Antiquegunlist.com User account being disabled. Additionally, failure on the part of a Seller to maintain a valid phone number and email address in their user information file may also result in that Seller's current classified being removed.
- Antiquegunlist.com Users are explicitly prohibited from advertising for other Websites or other sales venues in any one of the available methods of posting information at Antiquegunlist.com. Antiquegunlist.com reserves the right to make that distinction.
- Antiquegunlist.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
- Antiquegunlist.com Users release Antiquegunlist.com of any liability resulting from the use or misuse and any item advertised on classified or bought or sold off of Antiquegunlist.com.
- Antiquegunlist.com Users agree to hold Antiquegunlist.com harmless if a loss or damage is experienced through the use of this system.
- Any legal disputes arising from the use of Antiquegunlist.com falls under the law and jurisdiction of the State of Nevada without regards to the Choice of Law laws of that jurisdiction.
- Antiquegunlist.com does not assume any responsibility for any inappropriate use of the system, for any false demographic information, or for Antiquegunlist.com Users sending unsolicited commercial or non-commercial email to other users.
- Antiquegunlist.com is not responsible for damage or loss caused by errors in the system or by interruption of Internet traffic. As an Antiquegunlist.com User, you use Antiquegunlist.com at your own risk.
- All Antiquegunlist.com Users are expected to abide by all Federal, State, and Local laws governing the offering, transfer, ownership and sale of firearms. It is the obligation of the user to know the law regarding such a sale, and to abide by the law as set forth. It is critical that users of Antiquegunlist.com use our service in a legal manner, consistent with standards of good citizenship. Any user found to be breaking laws in the use of our system will be expelled, and the proper authorities notified. Antiquegunlist.com will cooperate with law enforcement in the prosecution of any individual suspected of breaking violating firearms law.
- Antiquegunlist.com may edit or remove any classified it, in its sole and final discretion finds illegal, in violation of these terms and conditions, inappropriate, offensive, misleading, fraudulent, in poor taste or for any other reason at the sellers expense.
- Antiquegunlist.com may terminate your membership and any of your current classified immediately if you breach this Agreement or if Antiquegunlist.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us will be at the seller's expense.
- PROHIBITED SALES: The listing or sales of explosives, explosive devices, or instructions for creating explosives or explosives devices unrelated to firearms is prohibited at Antiquegunlist.com. Our only exception to this rule is written materials specifically produced by the U.S. government for military forces. Antiquegunlist.com reserves to right to make that judgment.
- With your help we should be able to monitor this site together and have a good site for everyone to use and enjoy.